Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year's everyone! I hope you're all eating your cabbage and black eyed peas. I was going to do a post about weird New Year's traditions, but I found that most of them involve eating with family, blowing things up (usually fireworks), and dropping big balls (wow, that sounds bad). So, instead of an informative post about people in remote parts of asia who must eat rice balls and fish on new year's day, or the fact that it's not actually new year's day in china, i'm just going to say... happy new year, everyone!!
I hope that 2008 brings you all health, happiness, love, prosperity, and a democrat in the White House (don't even ask me which one, that's a kettle of fish we just ain't opening right now).
love to you all.

oh yeah, and if everyone could please try to be a little more 'green' in 2008 we (me and al) would really appreciate it. go out and shop for those solar panels, people!!!

much love,
nic

No comments: