Tuesday, January 15, 2008

kate...katie...holmes...cruise????

What in Gloria Vanderbilt is going on with Katie Holmes?




seriously, she's what, 25? this is insane! is it tom that's doing this to her or scientology? or both? is tom scientology? is he secretly L Ron Hubbard? i'm confused!!! Why does she look older than me? i'm 31!! is it the hair? the glasses? the jacket? all of the above? what the hell look is she going for? old yet fashionable crazy lady? remember when she was katie holmes and not kate cruise? she was sooooo cute.


this pic is probably 3 or 4 years old at most (if that). now you tell me that there's not some scary brain washing voodoo crazy crap going on here! god, that contract she signed must have been for a MASSIVE amount of money.

4 comments:

Meeg said...

In all fairness she usually looks really good. Think of all those pictures of her with baby from last year. And don't we all strive to look fashionably certifiable? I know I do.

Meeg said...

And, no, I'm not just saying all this because I visited the Scientology Center on my lunch break today.

Stinky's Mommy and Daddy said...

GET OUT!! YOU DID NOT!!

Meeg said...

no i didn't.