Saturday, August 25, 2007

been blogging, not a lot of comments

hey people,
if i'm going to take the time to blog, i think you should take the time to comment!!!
more importantly, i would like for you to all go back down and have another look (or a first look) and my entry on my charities. they really are worthwhile and need your attention. please, please help. anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. whether you want to save nola, save the environment, work for humanitarian issues, or stop the death penalty, it's all there. give it another gander. i promise it'll make you feel all warm inside to help.

in other news, i have to get ready for my party today (and by that i mean cooking, etc) as it's tomorrow. don't forget to send all of your presents to me soon (hehe)!!

i can't believe my party's tomorrow. i can't believe i'm 31 on tuesday!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

stay cool.

still reading the gunseller
last song i listened to: stephanie says
temp outside: 84 degrees (does that mean winter's coming early?!?!)
days until party: 1 (well none if you don't count today)
days until bd: 2
presents i've gotten so far: none

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a comment. Where's my Gronlandic Edit by Of Montreal? AAaaaa - unfinished mix rising up from the bowels of my hard drive to slaughter the innocent!!! AAAHHHH!!