Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the birthday party you wish you had attended...

so, today is my official birthday but the party (as you know) was on sunday at stephanie's. it was fab. here are some pics to prove it. i kissed a lot of people in the pics-- don't know what that's about (love maybe). thanks to everyone who came and to everyone who couldn't make it but who called or email with their regrets...i missed you. steph getting ready for the party

me and steph waiting for guests to arrive

me and ashley

assembled; ashley, erin, renie, janet, andrew, chris

steph getting her drink on

janet, andrew and dad

getting their eat on; ashley, erin, pamela and renie

me and patrick

me and sarah

me and steph hiding in her room

a bit of a gathering; ashley, erin, andrew, steph, patrick, sarah, suzie, and gavin

me and suzie

me and steph being goofs

me and andrew

more gathered; patrick, suzie, erin, ashley, janet, and gavin

ashley, me, and my sister sarah

me and my brother andrew

steph and dave

me and lori

gathered outside; sarah, gavin, erin, andrew, dave, steph, and robert

me and miranda

cake!! (ok, fruit tart) and andrew and sarah with partial apperances by steph and patrick

more outside; miranda, robert III, robert, dave, sarah, steph

still outside; erin, miranda, robert III, robert, and sarah

me and janet (andrewandsarah'smom)

andrew, robin, and gavin polish off the food at the end of the night.

a grand ol' time was had by all. thank you all for coming. i had a great time. thanks to stephanie for letting me have my party at her house. i love all of you. stay cool!! happy birthday to me!!!

No comments: