Sunday, August 19, 2007

fun fun time with photos!!



i like looking at them...you should too!!

me giving carrie a smooch
dave and amy

dave (the other dave) and allyson



gavs, frankie and frankie's (ex)girlfriend at the strawberry festival


andrew (not the brother)


cam

me giving aditi a smooch with anagha in the background

dill, carrin and gia


my gavs smiling on our wedding day



me giving kim a smooch


patrick and lacey


dev

erin

kim and sarah being lazy in the sublet after the storm



my hubby gavs and mennu at mardi gras 2007


me and allyson monday morning after my 30th


me helping liz with a cigar on my wedding day



andrew on the left, me and gavs center and robin on the right-- wedding day


my kiks maid of honor, my gavs, me and gav's best man (my baby brother robin) wedding day


me and dad, wedding day


andrew caught the boquet so liz proposes...


meeg having flown in from dc and kiks, my maid of honor on my wedding day (note the champagne)



congratulatory wedding kiss from my baby brother robin



me and kiks, wedding day talk

wedding day hug from suzie



wedding party-- liz, andrew, gavs, me, robin, kiks, meeg, and suzie


me and gavs get hitched



kiks and katy



me and meeg



me and baby brother andrew


gavs kissing his new wife

2 comments:

Meeg said...

how drunk do I look in that picture where I'm sitting next to you? Like I can't keep my head up and my eyes aren't straight.

Stinky's Mommy and Daddy said...

well you know, if the shoe fits...